Sunday, May 20, 2012

We have to get him - Toto Villaruel

After a month of being engaged, on the very first wedding fair for the year 2012.. we booked him! He's our very first supplier! oha!

Very talented.. and promising young photographer = MY NON-NEGOTIABLE.

If most of the bride's non-negotiable detail in their own wedding is their wedding dress designer, make-up artist or the venue.. mine is our wedding photographer Toto Villaruel.

I knew in my heart that he will be my choice. Yes! you read it right, "My choice!". I've been a fan of his works for the longest time.. (since, hindi pa ata ako engaged at pinaplano ko lang pansarili ang pangarap ko kasal) I have to get him when i get married. Eventually, I shared it to my then boyfriend now my fiance to visit Toto's blog. Finally!! He said YES! (pero feeling ko pa din, malaki part dun na ipinapipilitan ko talaga na dapat si Toto! : )) Now, my fiance follows him in twitter, instagram, and facebook! ang lakas ng impluwensya ko. hihihi. : )

I'm a big fan of new breed of photographers. I believe that beautiful photographs are not captured by "mamahaling gadget" o at pabonggahan ng camera.. It is a gift to have the eye for beautiful things, to capture that magic moment is talent not all photographer can do. And keeping it "classy" is what i really like about his style. no fuss,  he keeps it pure & beautiful.

One of our biggest splurge. We know will be all worth it.

After all.... we only get married once.. but beautiful memories photographed will be for a lifetime.

Here are some of the works of Toto Villaruel.

He's really good in capturing "moments"

dreamy photographs

wedding details - Ex. the bride's bouquet

rain

his signature style

gorgeous portraits 

I'm very excited.

*all photos are from Toto Villaruel's facebook page.



Toto Villaruel Photography
Wedding Photographer
Email: toto.villaruel@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment