Monday, May 21, 2012

Finding "The Dress" - Monique Lhuillier

I have to admit that looking for the perfect dress is not easy!

Back then I see my self wearing a structured white dress.. then when ruffles became the "in thing"  i wanted to wear one, then I wanted to be a little rebelious and wear something short and sweet.. then I changed my mind and wanted something vintage, lace, drop waist.. mermaid cut etc. and then i wanted to wear something like in the 50's, with multiple layers of petticoat.. it never ends!! Babae eh! pabago-bago ang isip. : )

Now that I'm really planning my "real" wedding. (not just dreaming anymore!), Kelangan ng humanap ng "THE" Dress!

I'm not considering buying off the rack (although it saves time, effort) parang I really want to experience having my dress done by a good designer and the dress just made for me. : ),  walang katerno, walang katulad. After all, it will be the best and the most beautiful dress that I'll be wearing in my entire life.

So let me take you to my road in finding the right peg, for "The Dress".

MONIQUE LHUILLIER - I won't be giving introductions about her, everybody knows her! What I like about her, thar her dresses are dainty, dreamy, soft and girly.

Here are some of my favorite Monique Lhuillier dress.

soft tulle.. and silk ribbon.. so dainty!
gorgeous veil with lace trim
layers of tulle.. but i like it in white
just so beautiful..

Gorgeous gowns by: Monique Lhuillier




No comments:

Post a Comment