Monday, May 21, 2012

Jimbo and Lian Engagement Shoot

Jimbo & Lian are my cousins! they are not related by blood at all! ok?!. Jimbo is my first cousin in my mom's side and Lian (My B1) is my 2nd cousin dad's side. Galing diba?!

After 9 years.. that started on McFlurry date at McDonald's, Katipunan- tantantanan na!
They got married last January 7, 2012.

Here are pre-nup photos by Jeff and Lisa Photography (another great husband and wife team photographers).

My favorite shot

signature kurot sa tagiliran

kilig

beautiful B1
parang highschool lang

happiness

I will be posting about their beautiful wedding on my next blog post.

*all photographs are from Jeff and Lisa Photography

Jeff and Lisa Photography
Location shoot: UP Diliman Campus & Cafe 1771, El Pueblo

No comments:

Post a Comment